EXIFecutioner is a very simple program displaying tags in files. It uses Exiftool by Phil Harvey as its engine and reads all tags supported by Exiftool, including EXIF, TIFF, IPTC and many more. More information at Exiftool website http://www.sno.phy.queensu.ca/~phil/exiftool/.
This program is capable of reading most JPEG, JPEG2000, TIFF, GIF, RAW and other image and media files.
* Copyright 2004-2007 Andrew Stawowczyk Long, NLA.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
This program is free for personal and commercial use.